Designed by riders for riders , the Onyx Premium Luggage Collection is the best luggage Harley-Davidson has to offer and , provides everything you need in motorcycle luggage and nothing you don't. The Weekender Bag is ideal for around town use or a weekend getaway. This backpack-style bag has a cavernous main compartment large enough for a pair of boots , a change of clothes , an extra jacket or sweatshirt and extra gloves and hats. It features a padded laptop compartment and two additional padded pockets for small electronics. The outside has two pockets , one that is felt lined for eyewear storage , a draw-bridge style front compartment for storing pens and documents and , four additional side pockets that are great for storing phone chargers , keys and other small items. The bag's attached mounting straps conveniently tuck away into a built-in storage pouch for a clean look and the stowable backpack straps and raised back padding to make carrying the bag to and from your bike a comfortable proposition.
• Made of premium 1680 denier , UV-stable ballistic polyester material - will stand up to the toughest road and weather conditions and won't fade through years of use
• Water-resistant zippers with rubber Harley-Davidson branded , glove-friendly pulls for easy open and close
• Burnt orange interior makes it easy to see bag contents in almost any light and a plethora of internal and external pockets make organization easy
• MOLLE-style webbing for easy modular pouch attachment and abrasion-resistant , non-slip bottom keeps the bag in place
• Reflective piping provides visibility to other motorists
• Dimensions: 18” W x 11.5” D x 18” T Capacity: 1 , 800 cubic inches
• Includes a rain cover featuring an elastic hem and barrel lock mechanism that cinches tight ensuring it stays in place at highway speeds
• Limited two-year warranty - see Dealer for details Details
_Installation requires a sissy bar upright and backrest pad. Luggage rack required if not mounting on passenger pillion. Does not fit XR1200 , XR1200X , FXDRS , and XG models.