Screamin' Eagle Performance Spark Plugs feature double platinum coating for superior erosion resistance and extended life. The "V" trimmed ground electrode reduces shrouding of the flame front to promote flame propagation , and the fine wire center electrode enhances startups and ignitability.
• For Standard Compression Applications
• Features Ribbed Core Technology (RCT) that provides resistance to fouling
• Designed with Original Equipment-style noise suppression to prevent electrical interference with radios and CB communication equipment
• Works great in racing applications where rich air/fuel conditions are required
• Designed for modified engines including performance carburetors , high-flow air cleaners , camshafts , exhaust systems and ignition systems in conjunction with stock compression ratios
• Unique style with Screamin' Eagle logo
• Sold in pairs Details
'99-'17 Twin Cam-equipped models , and '86-later Evolution Sportster® 883 , 1100 and 1200 models.Sold In Units: Pair - In the Box: 2 spark plugs.