Screamin' Eagle Performance Spark Plugs feature double platinum coating for superior erosion resistance and extended life. The "V" trimmed ground electrode reduces shrouding of the flame front to promote flame propagation , and the fine wire center electrode enhances startups and ignitability.
• For Standard Compression Applications
• Feature Ribbed Core Technology (RCT) that provides resistance to fouling
• Designed with Original Equipment-style noise suppression to prevent electrical interference with radios and CB communication equipment
• Works great in racing applications where rich air/fuel conditions are required
• Designed for modified engines including performance carburetors , high-flow air cleaners , camshafts , exhaust systems and ignition systems in conjunction with stock compression ratios
• Unique style with Screamin' Eagle logo
• Sold in pairs Details
'15-later XG models and '17-later Milwaukee-Eight engine equipped models (including Stage I , II , III and IV Upgrades).Sold In Units: Pair - In the Box: 2 spark plugs These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-State U.S. EPA compliant for sale and use on all applicable vehicles , including those that are pollution controlled. See Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories or Screamin' Eagle Accessories catalog for fitment information. Screamin' Eagle Performance products are intended for the experienced rider only.